Baked Brie with Figs & Honey
- baking tray/dish
- 1 kg Double Cream Brie We used King Island Furneaux, but you could use any good quality squashy cheese.
- 5 Fresh figs If figs aren't in season, try using pears or even peaches.
- 1 good drizzle of honey runny works best here
- pomegranate mollasses (optional)
- crusty bread to serve
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Place cheese in oven dish with lid or wrap in baking paper and foil and warm for 20-35 minutes (for the small 200g sized brie – 30-40 minutes for 1kg) or until gooey.
- Finish with a drizzle of honey or pomegranate molasses.
- Serve in the dish at the table with bits of crusty bread to dip.